Universal Waste State Resource Locator
What You Need to Know
In the enforces the hazardous waste regulations, including the Universal Waste Rule. If you have any questions, contact someone at .
's Universal Waste Rule covers the following wastes:
Read the above regulations, talk to someone at the and use the other resources found below to learn more about these rules. Here's what to look for and ask about:
- Do I need to register as a universal waste handler?
- What waste accumulation and storage requirements apply?
- Do I need to label universal waste storage containers?
- Where can I dispose of universal waste?
- What waste transportation and disposal requirements apply?
- Are there any employee training requirements?
- Are there any tracking, reporting and recordkeeping requirements?
If you found a broken link or a mistake of any sort, or if you would like to comment on this resource, please use this form to do so.