TSD & Recycling Facilities State Locator

Hazardous wastes and certain other industrial wastes must be disposed of or recycled at licensed facilities referred to as treatment, storage and disposal (TSD) facilities. These facilities are licensed by EPA and/or state environmental agencies. Use our on-line directory for locating hazardous waste treatment, storage, and disposal (TSD) and recycling facilities.

Search Below.

RCRA Waste Code


EPA Region


Back to State Resource Locators